Sun May 26, 2019
ICG 669 Office
217-3823 Henning Drive Burnaby, BC
2 users have voted.
Rachael Stanley is back to instruct the 'Art of the Deal' seminar aimed at helping to empower members to understand that negotiating is a learned art that you can make work for you!
Some of the topics covered will be:
- What is a negotiation and what are the rules we play by
- When to discuss money in the process
- How to respond to “NO”
- How to negotiate in tough times
- Items to include in deal memos
- Creative deal making
- Learning what style of negotiating is best for you
This seminar only comes around every few years, so don't miss your opportunity to attend. Make sure you register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Art of the Deal" in the subject line!