ARRI Academy Class: Focus Pulling Techniques
This 4 hour hands-on class will review the techniques and on-set knowledge needed to advance your focus pulling skills. You will have One-on-One time with working professionals, who will give you expert advice and answer your technical questions.
What you will learn:
- Major benefits of using the WCU4 over other wireless systems
- See how it helps you tell depth of field at a glance
- Integrated and continuous visual data of all lens settings, in a clear large LCD display
- Enhanced camera control with ARRI cameras, especially useful for cameras in remote locations like cranes, arm cars and high lock offs
- Useful hacks that the ECS community has discovered
- Learn how to set multiple marks and never look at your handset again
- See how the complete system can be put together efficiently and troubleshooting in the field
Instructor: Ambar Capoor (Lovelace, Nine Lives, Family Tree, Monolith)
*Reminder to all ICG 669 members:
Each member has a reimbursement allowance of up to $400.00 CAD every 24 months through our Skills Upgrading Fund for education within their job category.
To access these funds you must submit a copy of your paid workshop receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.